Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire
Arrive in Arusha at 9:00hrs in the morning you will be met by your safari guide and driven to Tarangire National Park. Enjoy the wildlife.
Overnight at Octagon Lodge.
Lunch and dinner provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Tarangire National Park is almost 3000 sq km in size and is probably best known for its huge numbers of elephants and baobab trees. The name of the park comes from the Tarangire River which crosses through the park. Tarangire is especially spectacular during the dry season (June – November) as wildlife concentrations rival that of the Serengeti (since enormous populations of elephants and other animals are drawn to the Tarangire River as their only source of water).
With its varied habitats and permanent water in the Tarangire.
River the park is home to over 2000 elephants and 500 bird species.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Arusha
Today after breakfast, you will be picked up by your safari guide and drive to Lake Manyara National Park. For a game drive. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Lake Manyara is a beautiful park which is famous for its tree-climbing lions, elephants and large troops of baboons. The park is home to an amazing variety of birds and animals considering its small size. A visit to this serene park will greatly diversify your safari experience as the lush green jungle habitat is of stark contrast to the other parks you will visit during your safari.
*** End of Safari***
This safari package includes:
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person day
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Private Safari for 2 people
This safari package does not include:
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania